Monday, June 8, 2009







Saterday there was a 5k run in prov. britt, robin, rachelle, and I ran it. we have been running for a few weeks now, and it was really rough!!! for me at least. but i did make it across the line. it was really fun now looking back. jason and carter were there cheerin me on. The last stretch all i could here was carter yelling "GOMOMGO!"



THat night all of us that ran got together up at the ranch to relax from the rough run! Thanks for pushing me through it everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats awesome-good for you guys for running a 5k! I bet it was way hard but probably felt sooo good after wards! We should hang out someday, I miss talking to ya!

RoBiN said...

Sweet run friend! You did awesome! I had a blast! The ranch was fun too! Thanks for the tin foil dinner! :)

Bryce and Britt said...

We kick butt!! Next 5K we are so running laps around Robin and Rachelle ;) haha