Tuesday, August 4, 2009



Landon, Kirsti, Jason, and I all went to the George Strait concert. It was so much fun. We got there a little early, so we decided to goof of and take a whole bunch of pictures. Thanks guys for going with us. it was so much fun.
By the way, Kirsti (my little brother Landon's Girlfriend) is leaving for collage in Wyoming in a few days... and I just wanted her to know that it has been so much fun getting to know her, and to see how happy the two of them make one another. Landon will miss her dearly. I wish her the best of luck at school, and hope to see her soon!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Hey...congrats on being prego! You look so happy and have such a cute little family. Hope everything is going good for you!

Bryce and Britt said...

Looks like fun! I wish we would have went!!

Kirsti :) said...

Thanks Tenaya! I miss all of you already! It's been a good experience for me! I hope I get to see you all soon too! :)