Tuesday, September 15, 2009




Sorry it has been so long since We have updated.
Had a fun Labor Day weekend with the family. Watching the parade, and Jason in the Sham Battle. It is always so fun to enjoy the activities in you Home town.
Tonight we went to uncle Reeds Corn fields to get some corn for our front steps. carter was such a big helper. I was going to take a picture, but it got to dark to soon for a good one. It all turned out so cute. I know it is a little early for the fall decor. But I could not wait any longer.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you updated! I saw Jason in the parade and said hi. I also saw your bro yesterday at subway and chatted with him for a minute. Hope your doing good!

Ben and Amanda said...

Wow that has got to be the worst picture that has even been taken of Ben and I at the same time. I wonder what I was thinking when you took the picture.