Tuesday, October 13, 2009






I need to make a post about our dog HOYT. He has passed away within the last couple of weeks. He had followed Carter and our neighbor Kayla across the road, and was hit by a car.(scares my heart, cause it could have been my little man that was hit.) The guy was going way to fast to even pay attention what was going on.
As much as Hoyt drove me crazy, he sure left his mark in my life.
He was such a good dog to Carter and Jason. He would follow Carter around everywhere. He was such a great watch dog. a little too good of one. I need to apologise to all of those that came in contact with him, and his terrifying bark. R.I.P HOYT! WE WILL MISS YOU!

1 comment:

Bryce and Britt said...

We always said we would feel horrible when something really did happen to him. So sad :(