Thursday, December 3, 2009

It has been a while since my last post. But i couldnt pass up not having a comment on Thanksgiving!!!
This year We went with the Garrett/Bailey Side. and Had a wonderful dinner over at Reeds. For some reason, I thought I would go all out and bring  a Turkey, Jello salad and Homemade rolls this year for the dinner. What was i thinking!!! But it all got done, nothing was burnt, and there was a smile on everyones face at the table. So it was worth it!
When We have Thanksgiving at my moms we usually go around the table, and share what we are greatful for this past year... and I didnt get a chance to do it, so i will now!

*Im greatful for my Husband. He has always been so great with Carter, and My TENAYA MOMENTS. I have not been the easiest person to be around during this pregnancy. BUt he has hung in there. I need to thank him for working so hard, and letting me be a stay at home mom. and helping me make our House a Home. I am  so thankful for him!

*I am greatful for my Cowboy Carter!!! He is such a little man. He loves to help mommy clean, take care of the dogs. And Go hunting with dad.  I dont know a person that doesnt love carter and his HUGE personality. He puts a smile on EVERYONES face. I dont know where I would be without him. I love you Carter.

* I am greatful for another baby boy on the way. And having a healthy pregnancy so far.
We are all so excited for this new member in our family.

* I am greatful for family. My side, and Jasons. And great friends!!!!

Thank YOu everyone! I hope You all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

4 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

Sounds like you guys had a good Thanksgiving!! You only have ten weeks left!! Holy crap that has went by so fast! Easy for me to say I guess huh?!

Tenaya Garrett said...

It seems like it has been forever. we did have a good one! I pray this kid comes early. Before someone dies.... if you know what i mean!!

Tenaya Garrett said...

It seems like it has been forever. we did have a good one! I pray this kid comes early. Before someone dies.... if you know what i mean!!

Unknown said...

You should call me and we should go to lunch or hang out if your not working! I miss you and that would be so fun. I wish we were closer and talked more like we used to! Call me one of these days.