Sunday, February 7, 2010

High school reunion!!!

Last night, Jenna Spence, Ashlee Gardner, Jodi Nelson, Marley Leishman, Brittney Branch Melanie Maughan, and I all met up at Maddox for a high school friend get together. It waaaasssss ssssoooo muuuuuch fun! It is so amazing how no ones personalities really change when you get back into the group you grew up with. Everyone picked up where they left off. taking on the roles we had as a group! (i dont know if that makes sense......)
It was so fun remembering all of the things that we use to do together, and the new lives that we have all made for ourselves.
We were all laughing so hard it hurt.  I feel bad for those people that had to share the dinning room with us.

I am so greatful that i had such fun, wonderful friends, and crazy memories made with this group!
Thanks guys, lets not wait to long to do this again!!!
I need to Thank Jason for being a great dad, and husband by watching our little man while i was with my friends!
(sorry, no pictures! I already have mine in the hospital bag)

No comments: