Friday, February 26, 2010

 
Holy Cow! Its 4 am I cant sleep. I have way too many worries running through my mind.
My number one concern is that everything goes smoothly and the baby makes it here happy and healthy.
And that I hope that Carter knows that we love him. I know that he is going to be so sweet with this baby. But I hope that he knows that He is loved So so so much. I am scared that he will feel like he is being put on the back burner. And I would never want him to feel that way! AHHHH! 
These two guys in the picture have been the only true loves of my life for so long now. But today we will be adding a third little man! It amazes me that one person could have so much love to go around.
I need to thank EVERYONE that has helped us make it to this point. With entertaining Carter.... to the foot rubs. .... TO my mom that just listened when I needed to talk. Thank you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I lOVE that picture! Good luck and I know everything will go good. Im so freakin excited!!!

Bryce and Britt said...

I hope everything goes good for you today!! We are so excited to meet your new little man!! Please don't hesitate to call if you need ANYTHING!! Love you guys!!!!

Unknown said...

Good luck today!

~*Lani Kae*~ said...

So happy that things turned around..good luck and be sure to let us know how it all goes :)