Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend!

I absolutely L.O.V.E Labor Day/Founders Day in Wellsville. We start the day off by going to the Firemen breakfast. It is always so good. And then head on over to the parade. Jason was in the Calvary (shambattle) again this year... I dont know why he loves being in that dang thing.
after the parade, we headed over to watch the battle.
 

I have such amazing siblings. They help me out so much with Carter and Gavin when Jason is busy. They love these boys like crazy! After that we headed over to my moms for Hamburgers. During lunch we all decided that we should go skeet shooting. I have not done that for a while. It was so much fun. I was shocked at how many I actually hit!
Then the little buckaroo rodeo. Carter rode a sheep again... I had issues with my camera when he first came out, and I didnt get him on the dang sheep. But he did so good. He didnt fall off... but didnt get the big trophy... Maybe next time. Then he caught a chicken. But I was not going to let him keep it!

We has such a fun busy day... cant wait till next year!

No comments: