Wednesday, September 29, 2010

oH BaBy! Oh BaBy!

He is almost not a little baby anymore, He is now over 7 months old.... It honestly makes me want to cry.... He is Crawling, saying mamamamam, dadadadad. L.O.V.E.S food. anything that you are eating, he wants a taste. But sitting in his walker He likes to munch on animal crackers, and fruit loops.  He is pulling himself up onto things. but then falls over. Its hard washing dishes with him hanging on my pant leg.
His smile will light up any room! He adores his dad!! If Jason comes home from work, and sets his stuff down in the kitchen before lovin' on Gavin, he will produce the Biggest tears.
He loves being outside. Loves Tank the dog..
I absolutely love when he lays down on a bed, or a blanket, he will say OOOOHHHH. and then lift his head up, then set it down and say it again.... he does this over and over.
Carter is his best friend... And such a wonderful brother.
I will post more pictures later, Gavin is getting his first haircut today!!!

1 comment:

Bryce and Britt said...

I just love him!! And Carter too! I'm a widow the rest of this week and weekend, so give me a call and we'll do something! :D