Monday, November 22, 2010

Emergency Tubes


 He H.A.T.E.S anything to be on his head. I tried to get a cute picture of him with is little surgery hat on. But the second I got it on, It was on it's way off. So this is the best we got!
Oooooohhhhhh Gavin..(sigh) This poor little man! I have mentioned before that he needed Ear tubes, and was just too sick to get them, but yesterday we both had had enough... He wouldnt eat, sleep, snuggle, NOTHIN! He was scheduled for surgery Dec.2 and his Dr. was in surgery all day today, so I got a hold of Dr. Wood and he had me meet him at his office this morning at 8:15. Super early, super crazy snow storm! Dr. Wood said this cant wait till the 2nd, Got Dr. Blotter on the phone (Gavins Dr.) And fit me into their already busy schedule for surgery. Once again, in the snow.... Headed from the Specialty Hospital to the IHC for surgery. I H.A.T.E doing things like this on my own, Jason had no idea that they were going to do the surgery today, so he headed to work this morning. I called my Dad. He is always so great to drop what he is doing and come and help in a time of need! thanks dad! youre the best!
We got to the IHC Surgical center around 9:15 and Left around 11:30 it was really great of them to get Gavin in and out, and taken care of!
Dr. Blotter is so great. He said that Gavins ears were horrible. Much worse when he got in there with the knife, He was glad that we got him in as soon as we did. 
Gavin has been asleep since we got home. I hope he wakes up a much healthier and Happier baby.
Thanks Paul and Sandra for taking care of our little Carter during this hectic day!

5 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

Oh no, poor Gavers! :( Although in the long run it will be so much better. Please let us know if you need ANYTHING! Love ya.

Amy Parker said...

I'm so glad that is over! I too hate to do things like that by myself. Hope things well be much better now!

Lyndee said...

Poor little guy! So glad he got the tubes and will be better now! I have to say...he is spitt'in White! Hello Landon JR! I see no Garrett in him at all. He is a cutie!

jtandj said...

Shut up! I am calling you tomorrow to see what you need! I hope he is doing well!

Ben and Amanda said...

Oh my heck, poor little guy. But I'm so glad that you could get it taken care of so quickly.