Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Events


 My precious little Gavin. He is the sweetest natured baby. Last night he was up all night crying, and just wanting me to hold him. I knew then that something was not right. He woke up this morning with a temperature of 102.3. Got him right into the Dr. and my poor little man needs ear tubes. He has had at least 4 severe ear infections since he was born, and the Dr. says it is time! I hope that he pulls out of this infection so that we can get him into the ENT.
Love you baby cakes!


 Jason and I had this LARGE pine tree out back, and our neighbors the Colemans are putting in a fireplace in their home, So Dustin was nice enough to help us Jason cut it down. It reallly didnt take much time at all doing it cause Dustin had access to this cool lift.... 
Gavin A.D.O.R.E.S Carter. Carter was running back and forth in the living room, making this farting noise with his lips and tough and Gavin could not stop laughing at him. Just hearing this kids laugh will make anyone's day! ENJOY!

3 comments:

MARNIE HAMMOND said...

poor little guy. I hope everything goes okay. The video is so cute of them laughing together. I can't wait to have another one for skyler to play with.

Bryce and Britt said...

Oh no :( Poor little Gavin! Ok, he looks SO much like Carter to me in these pictures!! That's cool you finally got the tree down.

Amy Parker said...

That movie is too cute. I love to laugh also, it is the best!! I'm sorry to hear about little Gavin's ears and that you had such a hard night, but am glad they have it figured out and are going to take care of it. Good luck and we will pray for him. See ya.