Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Are you sure today is not MONDAY?

 Cute little Gavin playing in the cupboards, Found himself a nice little hat.
Now mom is left with Tupperware to clean up.
 Then we had a sparrow hawk fall from its nest from our top rafter on our house. And Brooklynn (my daycare girl) being the sweet girl that she is, needed to make a new home for it out of boxes. Mutli-level home... (SERIOUSLY?) The cardboard was too hard for her to cut, so that's where the last 3 hours of my day went. Not mentioning trying to catch the dang thing. It scares me!!!
And the highlight of my wonderful Wednesday, I forgot I left the sink running, and filling up to do the dishes, I went into the other room to help Carter and Brooklynn set up the Wii. Gavin kept yelling " Mom Mhere, Bubbles" (Mhere means come here)
go back into the kitchen to find him happily playing in the bubbles, and over flowing sink... The other two just had to join in. 
(Don't pay attention to the messy kitchen..... Remember, I was doing the dishes;)

2 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

SO funny!! I miss you guys like crazy!!! Let me know what you guys want to do this weekend :) You have no choice but to hang out with me :D LOL

Tenaya Garrett said...

I wouldn't have it any other way!!! you're one of my besties.
mmmk lets be honest, my only bestie!!! Cant wait! it has been WAY to long. see ya'll tomorrow night! cant wait!