Wednesday, January 6, 2010

32 week check up!

Carter and I went to the doctor yesterday for my 32 week check up. I love Dr. Firth. He lets Carter pull the chair up next to the bed and have him help find the heart beat. And measure moms big belly. He gets so excited! The baby finally flipped head down. And the doctor has estimated the he will be another 10 pounder like Carter was. So i begged him to start me early. He agreed that he would not let me go past 38 weeks. ONLY 6 more weeks!!! WOW! now that i look back on this pregnancy, time does fly by! WE are so excited for this new little man in our lives!

2 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

Yay! That is awesome!! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Unknown said...

Tenaya, Im soooooooo glad they are gonna start you early! I cant believe another 10 pounder?? WOW! It has flown by! I still remember when we came up to the hospital when Carter was born, seems like yesterday! Good luck I cant wait for you guys :)