Friday, March 26, 2010

chubby baby!

went to the doctor today for Carter, I can not believe that he weighs 52 lbs. he is such a BRICK HOUSE. And i wouldnt have it any other way. He is our tough little cowboy.  while at the dr. we were interested in how much little Gavin weighs too. Today he is one month old and weighs 9lbs 11 oz. I about died. He use to be 7lbs 7oz. and has gained over 2 lbs in one month! is that normal? I was so worried that I was not producing enough milk for him. But it looks like I am producing too much cream! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment! Im grateful to have you in my life and im grateful that we have been able to stay close through the years!Your baby is a DOLL! Lets do lunch this Friday. Lets meet at McDonalds or something. I will call ya :)

Bryce and Britt said...

You have two of the cutest boys I have ever seen!! I LOVE that picture of you holding Gavin, SO cute!! Love you guys!!