Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pursuit Of Happiness...

The other night I watch the movie "pursuit of happiness" for the first time. It had me on a rollercoaster of emotions throughout the show. tears and all it made me so greatful for all I have. My dear husband that works so hard to provide for my family so that i can stay home and kiss my kids whenever I want. I do not miss one moment of taking my little Carter to the sitter, and having him hang on to my leg for dear life, sobbing as I headed off to work. I love that we have a safe warm place to lay our heads at night. And food on the table. I love the smiles on my babies faces. My heart is so full of  gratefulness for my husband, he makes all of this happen for me/us. THanks babe. YOu mean the world to me. thanks for letting me stay home, and love our little family!
I love you!

The pursuit of happiness will never end...
 

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.. So love
the people who treat you right.. Forget about the
ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a
reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both
hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life
would be easy, they just promised it would be
worth it.

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel the exact same way! Well said!!

Bryce and Britt said...

Your so awesome tenaya! Such an amazing mom, wife and friend! I just love ya! Let's really get together more, I miss hanging out with you like crazy.