Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Little Bit about each of us!!!

My husband said that he would kill me if I put this picture on, but those of you who know the real Jason... Know that this is just HIM!!! I absolutely love this picture. I hope that he is not too upset that i put it on here. Love you hun!!


Hunting season has started!!! It seems like these two are constantly in Camo! Carter absolutely  loves to get all dressed up and go with his dad hunting. Carter has almost got the gist down.... SHHHH!!!! USE YOUR HUNTING VOICE! I guess he is as good as a 4 year old gets!!!



My BABY is one movement away from crawling. He sits in this position till his arms go numb I swear. He will rock back and forth till he falls flat on his nose. I dont want him to crawl yet.... He is still my little baby!!!! :( He is in the process of getting those dang teeth. I Can not wait till those darn things break through!!!!!

Let's not forget a picture of our wonderfully annoying dog TANK! I swear this dog is going to be the death of me... I will be dead asleep at night. (my side of the bed is against the wall) and some how he works his huge body to my side of the bed and will just sit there and stare at me for hours. or scratch at my leg, or lick me. just so i can pet him and tell him to go lay down... but truly he is such a great dog for our family. for the most part he listens, and understands so well. and LOVES the kids. Loves to be touched. He is such a great dog. Thanks to my husband for giving him to me for my Birthday!!!

1 comment:

MARNIE HAMMOND said...

so cute! I love your puppy. I cant believe your little guys is about to crawl. I dont want them to grow up so fast. glad to see you guys are doing good as well : )