Friday, August 13, 2010

Slip N slide

My older brother Ben and his ward were having a outing up here in cache Valley from Ogden. They are all staying up Blacksmith Fork area, but had an adventure on the Big water slides in Wellsville and invited us to stop in. Carter LOVES these slides. He could play on them for hours. This little man scares my heart. He is not afraid of ANYTHING. Always try it at least once......I wish that wasn't my motto from the beginning. Now it's stuck!

Ben and Jaynee. She is a brave little soul herself!!


Cute little Gavin enjoying the views from the sidelines.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ive always wanted to go on those slides. That looks like so much dang fun, my boys would love it! Carter is gonna give you a run for your money lol he is so cute and at least he isnt a baby and he dares to try new and scary things-look on the bright side right?