Monday, October 25, 2010

Carter, My Love!

This picture is after the Aggie Parade. All the Grandkids playing in the leaves.
I wont lie, at least once a day I am SURE this kid is going to be the death of me!
He is such an active, mouthy, question asking, wanting to do everything RIGHT NOW, piece of heaven. There is nothing that he wont try. No one that he wont introduce himself to. Walks into a room and is the life of the party. There is not a place that i might go without him, that someone asks... Where is Carter? Our friends and family ADORE him so much. Yes, I know he can be a little much at times, But there would be such a large void in our lives if he was not apart of it.
I absolutely get a bit teary eyed when my mom calls and says I need some Carter time.   He has so much love to give... and i L.O.V.E him so much for that. If there is anything that I could teach him, It is to Love people to enjoy them. My grandpa Tom was so good at that. If Carter follows after Grandpa... I cant think of anyone better to be like!
Carter we love you.

1 comment:

Bryce and Britt said...

This totally made me tear up! I just love this kid!!