Friday, October 22, 2010

Climbing the Stairs?????? WHAT!!???




 please pardon my horrible phone video!

We are in so much trouble with this little one! He is just about 8 months and  is learning new things WAY TO FAST! it is truly breaking my heart! I was folding some laundry, and he usually just pulls himself up on the first step and stands there, but today Carter and Kash were upstairs playing, and up he headed. I looked over and he was already 4 steps up. I grabbed him, found my phone, and stood him up on the first step to see if he would do it again... Sure enough!  How do you stop them from growing up too fast??? Urg!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those stairs are so steep! What a little dare devil :0

Amy Parker said...

WOW! But how cute is that, they grow up so fast, and they are so smart. We have no idea. Cute Kid!

Bryce and Britt said...

No way!! He's to little to be doing that already :(

MARNIE HAMMOND said...

already...oh my gosh. I cant believe that. You have your hands full. Skyler isnt even crawling yet ( I am happy about it) what a cutie!