Thursday, October 14, 2010

Park/ picture preview

 Sydney is all smiles while playing at the park.
 Today we took the kids to Wellsville Dam to fish, and play on the park. While we were there the fish and game department came to plant fish. It was cool to see them put them in.

I absolutely L.O.V.E our photographer Chavonne Demler. She always has done wonderful work with the pictures of our Family. this is just a preview, from my phone.  My side of the family was all able to make it.  One last group shot before Elder White left on his mission.  I will post more when we get them back. I am so excited to share them with you all.
Tank
 Even TANK was able to be in a few. I do although hate the fact that we honestly tried everything to wake Gavin up.. Nothing worked. I just wish that in all these pictures I cute see his cute smile.

2 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

Ahhh! I can't wait to see the rest! :D

Amy Parker said...

Ok, you seriously have the cuties little boys I have ever seen. Love the family pictures!! You guys look like such a happy family. Looking at the pic. of when you sent Landon off, made me cry, he is so cool and will make a great missonary, we are so proud of him and will miss him a ton. Your entire family is so awesome and I hope my little family will get there some day and be as close as you guys are with each other. Thank you and your family for being such a great example for us to look up to. Jason is a very lucky man, to have married such a beautiful gal and married into such a wonderful family. Please let me put you down on my friends list so that I can remeber to check up on you guys often, I miss you guys a ton and also Wellsville in general. Let me know, Love Ya