Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Fun!

 I was making Father's Day cards for my dad, and father in law, and it had a BBQ stamp on it. I will give you one guess who asked me to stamp their arm first..... Carter wanted one, just like dads!!! lol
 This picture is a 4 generation picture. I couldnt resist for Fathers day. Gavin is trying to pull off Grandpa Bryce's Glasses off in this one... In all honesty, I took at least 7 pictures, and these were the best two! I LOVE everyone in this picture so dearly! Happy Fathers Day ya'll
Jason and Carter are not cooperating in this one!

2 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

Cute pictures! I hope they all had a happy Fathers day!

Kim said...

Tenaya, you have the cutest family!!!! However, there are hardly any pics of you on this blog. This is not okay! (however, you look gorgeous in your wedding dress) I can't believe how much Carter has changed since I last saw him...which, admittedly was years ago. Anyway, it was so good to see all these pics. We need to get together when I get back to Logan.