Thursday, July 7, 2011

 Sweetest picture of my wonderful Dad, and Little Gavin.
 Gavin was not a huge fan of the little stream. The water was literally so cold, it hurt!!!
 Some really pretty spots throughout camp. and some really cute faces too.
 I could not get Gavin off of this tree swing.. He was I.N. L.O.V.E
 I had to get a picture of my Carter, and cute little niece Jaynie. They were so stinkin dirty!
 The whole White clan sitting around the fire enjoying S-mores.
Madi, and Gavin pulling pig faces in the tent. My little sister was such a great help the last few days. Jason was not able to get work off, and it was really hard keeping up with my two kids. Madi has no idea how much it ment to me! We even got in a few great laughs!!!! 
Oh, Evan!!! lol (inside joke) Thanks Madi, Love ya sis.

1 comment:

Bryce and Britt said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!