Thursday, July 7, 2011

2011 White Reunion

This year our White family Reunion was in Mantua. I honestly had no idea how beautiful the campground was. I was so happy to find out that I could make it up and enjoy the company of my Family. I was suppose to be watching kids all week, and knew that i wouldnt be able to make it. and at the last minute, both families had other plans. Funny how things work out.

It has been a really long time since I have seen the Nathan Family, (my dads younger brother) Man how their family, and kids have grown. And I always love chit chatting with Dan and Melissa's family. We played some killer games.. minute-to-win-it. body scrabble, and tug-a-war.... Im gunna brag a sec.... my family... Ben, Amanda, Dad, Mom, Madi, Carter, Me (7) were on one side of the rope, and my dads two younger brothers, wives, and their kids were all on the other (12) in all on that side... and WE WON!!!! I am sure feeling it in my arms today!
We played in a stream, that was honestly FREEZING. There were the funnest rope swings from the biggest trees. and plenty of bugs. I am half tempted to connect the dots on Carter.
Needless to say, It was a really great time. Thanks everyone for the fun memories!!!

1 comment:

Coleman's said...

I love looking through your posts and seeing pictures of your white trash neighbors yard in the background! Sure glad they are your neighbors though!